Radca Prawny / Asystent merytoryczny (Paralegal) – Kancelaria Radców Prawnych Adams Solicitors, z siedzibą w Londynie
Dual qualified (Poland / UK) lawyer or experienced Paralegal fluent in Polish and English required for our London office
Solicitor (Legal advisor) / Paralegal
- Handling client caseloads.
- Explaining English procedures and system to our Polish clients and vice versa.
- Instructing and liaising with our Polish legal consultants.
- Liaising with our solicitors internally.
- Researching cases and legal information, both in UK and Poland (working knowledge of Lexis in UK would be desirable as well as other similar sources of legal information in Poland).
- Drafting documents, reports and letters of advice.
- Translating documents for internal purposes.
- Being responsible for various marketing initiatives for our Polish Law department.
- Excellent written and spoken Polish and English language.
- Being able to work under pressure.
- Being well organised.
- Having competent computer abilities.
- Having high attention to details.
- Having competent written and spoken communication abilities.
- Being respectful for confidential information.
- Being patient.
- Being able to deal with large amounts of information.
- Having researching skills (including UK version of Lexis and other Polish sources of information).
- Being sympathetic, tactful and ability to work as a part of a team.
Education Preferably someone with the law degree from UK University or someone who has successfully completed the Legal practice Course (LPC) / Qualifying Law Degree (QLD) in UK. Degree in Polish law, from a reputable Polish University desirable but not essential.
Excellent ‘Matura’ marks.
By sending by email only email@example.com
- Your CV, and
- A covering letter ( setting out salary expectations)