The HRK Legal & Professional Services team is responsible for recruiting for law firms and internal legal departments of companies from the segment of financial institutions, FMCG, Pharma Retail and Production. We also specialize in recruiting for expert and managerial positions within advisory services: auditing, accounting services, tax and business advisory, risk management as well as transactions, mergers and acquisitions. The team acts within the framework of HRK S.A., one of the HR management consulting organizations in Poland. We offer recruitment services, assessment and development of employee potential, employer branding, career path building, as well as salary and personnel administration (HRK Payroll Consulting). Our offices are located in Warsaw, Cracow, Poznań, Katowice, Wrocław, Łódź and Gdynia.
For our Client – manufacturer and leader in recycling, who is creating and developing new plant in Poland we are looking for the Candidate for the following position:
Lawyer – External Relationships Manager location: Szczecin
- Legal service for the waste-to-energy plant (recycling waste tyres to oil, gas, scrap steel, electricity and carbon black),
- Building and managing excellent relationships with numerous external bodies such as: Health and Safety Inspectorate, Customs and Excise, Technical Inspection Authority et al.,
- Representing the company in courts and in front of public administration.
- Law faculty degree and legal advisor (advocate) qualifications,
- Must have 3+ years of experience as an in-house lawyer in chemical and/or petrochemical industry (or 7+ years of experience in the law firm, specialized in environmental law, infrastructural projects, energy and natural resources),
- Overall broad legal knowledge (especially in the areas of environmental law and tax law – customs and excise),
- Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills,
- Persistence and persuasiveness
- Proficiency in English
What we offer:
- Becoming a part of innovative project in the field of renewable energy resources,
- Close cooperation with Management Board,
- Competitive salary.
If you are interested please send your CV in English to: email@example.com